With the number of window contractors that offer replacement windows in Kansas, we here at Renewal by Andersen® bank on experience and service as our edge. We do our best to not just provide quality replacements but excellent workmanship and customer service as well. As the leader in the window replacement industry for a long time, we offer advanced materials, energy-saving products, modern installation techniques, and the best warranties available on the market.
We want to meet the needs of every homeowner in a timely and professional manner. What better way to do that than give you an idea about our replacement process. So here are a couple of things that you can expect from us here at Renewal by Andersen of Kansas on the day of installation:
- Pre-Installation Custom Measurements. It all starts with our professional crew taking custom measurements to make sure that the windows we design will fit perfectly.
- Rolling Workshop on Wheels. After taking the necessary window measurements, it’s time to set up our equipment, which include materials, our own power supply, and tools.
- Construction-Proofing Your Home. It’s time to prep up your house by moving valuables or furniture away from the work area. Our skilled workers will also bring protective footwear to ensure that dirt or mud does not spread all over your home.
- Removal of Old Windows. Once we’re all set, your old Kansas windows need to go. Our professionally trained workers will carefully remove your current windows and dispose of them properly.
- New Window Installation. Using the measurements we originally took, we’ve created a custom-fit window just for your home. After checking the fitting, we’ll attach the new windows carefully to the opening and do the necessary leveling. We will also make sure that the sashes operate smoothly and properly.
- Weatherproofing. Next is to fill-in any small gap on window components with our uniquely designed foam that keeps your windows airtight.
- Finishing Touches and Cleanup. By any chance that our insulating foam does not match the color palette of your home, we will cover it with trim. When everything is set, it’s time to put all your furniture pieces back in its proper place.
That’s essentially what you can expect during installation day. Let us know if you are ready to replace your old windows. Give us a call here at Renewal by Andersen of Kansas at (855) 871-9140, and schedule a FREE in-home inspection today.