Are your windows starting to look old? Do you feel a draft coming in through your windows, even if they are closed? In this poor condition, your windows may not be able to provide you with the insulating performance you need, and may reduce the visual appeal of your home.
If you’re considering getting replacement windows in Kansas, we at Renewal by Andersen® can help you out. We have a wide array of replacement window styles available that can help improve the aesthetic appeal of your home and that can help make your home more energy-efficient.
Here is a list of the window styles that we can offer you along with a short description of each:
1. Double Hung – One of the most popular window styles available. They feature a top and bottom sash that slide vertically, which can help ventilate your living spaces in a number of ways.
2. Casement – a window style that can help ventilate rooms and can still provide a sufficient view in a compact area. It comes with an easy-to-use crank mechanism that will ensure years of easy operation.
3. Bay & Bow – Both of these windows are made up of smaller windows to bring more light into your home and can help make your living spaces more spacious. For the exterior appeal of your home, they create a curved angle that will catch the attention of neighbors and visitors that pass by your home.
4. Picture – Picture windows can help you enjoy the view of the outside more with its wider glass surface and narrower frames.
5. Gliding – A simple window to operate with a movable track that allows the sash to slide open to provide ventilation for your home. They can be installed in compact spaces.
6. Awning – With an easy to open top hinge, this window can help provide the ventilation that you need while still keeping the rain out. This window is idea for areas like the kitchen and bathroom.
7. Specialty – If you need new windows that can help accentuate the architecture of your home with a unique shape, size, or color, we can help you by creating the design that you need.
All of these styles come equipped with frames made from our advanced composite material Fibrex® which will ensure that your windows will not only look good, they will also help make sure that your home stays sealed and insulated.
With these window styles and performance, getting your Kansas windows from Renewal by Andersen ensure that your home stays beautiful as well as energy-efficient. For more information on our window styles, or window performance, feel free to give us a call today.