For most homeowners, window replacement is a new undertaking. It’s big project, involving a significant investment of time and energy. As much as possible, you want the process done on time and without any mistakes. Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas follows a strict replacement process that makes sure projects finish on schedule and on budget.
Before the installation itself, we make sure to measure everything first. Every window we install is custom-fit for your home. Our factory-trained personnel start the process by taking custom measurements in your home. This step is significant to making sure you can have the best replacement windows in Wichita.
- Arrival – After our installation crew has the right measurements, we will come to your house on schedule with all the necessary equipment for your window replacement. We bring our own power supply, window materials, and tools.
- Construction Proofing –To make sure everything goes smoothly, our team will carefully move any valuables or furniture away from your windows and doors. We will also wear protective footwear to make sure that no dirt or mud enters your home.
- Window Removal – Once we have set everything up, we will commence working. Our highly experienced crew will carefully remove the current windows without doing any damage to your home or window frame.
- Window Installation – Our pre-installation measurements mean your window replacement in Wichita, KS, becomes a simple process once the current windows are removed. We fit your new windows directly into the opening; if the area has become un-level, our team will make sure that a level surface is created. We will then make sure that every feature of your windows works perfectly.
- Weatherproofing – After we install the window, there will be a small gap between the new window and the frame of your home. Our installation team will then fill this gap with unique weatherproofing foam. This will make the window airtight, making the new window more energy-efficient.
- Finishing Touches – To cover up the foam, we will place trim. This trim will match the color and style of your replacement windows, and complement the foam as a water-resistant insulator.
- Cleanup – Your new windows are delivered with a protective film. We will remove this film, clean our work area, shine the glass, and place your furniture back in its proper place. We make sure our process leaves no trace.
Renewal by Andersen of Kansas is committed to providing you with a stress-free and enjoyable window replacement. Our step-by-step process will make sure of that. When you work with us, you and your home will be treated with utmost courtesy. Your needs and preferences are our highest priority. Give us a call to learn more about our window replacement process our about our other products and services. We also offer a free consultation and estimate.