Vinyl siding is one of the most well known siding materials in the United States. As the US Census Bureau stated in their report, 120,000 of 429,000 families and homeowners used vinyl as their siding material. It was also reported that vinyl was the most commonly used siding material starting in 2013, with 31% of homeowners using it. Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas gives you five reasons to switch to vinyl siding in Wichita, KS today:
- Vinyl siding is affordable. It is less expensive than brick, stucco, wood, and aluminum siding. If you are looking for a siding material that has a reasonable price yet has an impressive set of characteristics, then vinyl siding is perfect for you.
- This type of siding material is low-maintenance. Vinyl siding does not need to be painted, so you would not have to ask your contractor to strip your siding and repaint it. It does not need to be sealed as well, and is resistant to pests and insects. All you need to do for your siding to be clean again is to hose it down with water, and that only needs to be done once a year! Vinyl is highly resistant to rotting, chipping, peeling, and denting.
- This material is more energy-efficient and sustainable compared to other siding materials. It reduces thermal bridging and meets the requirements of ENERGY STAR®. It is a green option as it uses fewer materials and leaves less scrap than any other material.
- Vinyl siding is aesthetically pleasing. To add to that factor, vinyl siding offers a wide range of colors, profiles, textures, trims, and finishes to choose from. It can mimic the aesthetical appeal that wood, stone, and slate can offer. Choose from a wide array of vinyl designs to match and complement your home.
- Vinyl is very durable and one of the strongest types of siding material in the market. Since vinyl is lightweight, it is easy to install. It can also be installed over existing siding materials.