Your window glass can contribute a lot to your interiors’ state, as well as to your home’s energy-efficiency. Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas discusses the things that the glass in Kansas windows’ should do to be considered a worthwhile purchase. Window glass should:
- Make cleaning easier
- Reduce water marks and spots up to 99%
- Add thermal protection and characteristics
- Cut your energy bill up to 25%
- Minimize the sun’s UV rays coming into your windows
- Minimize the noise outside
- Provide a transferrable limited warranty
Types of Window Glass and Their Benefits
Here at Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas, we offer a wide variety of glass options for your Kansas and Ulysses windows’ from which to choose. Our High-Performance™ Low-E4™ glass is highly energy-efficient and low maintenance. It is designed with a titanium dioxide exterior coating that helps reduce the build-up of dirt and watermarks. This type of glass reduces your energy bills to up to 25%. We exclusively distribute such glass, including these three types:
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass – This type of window glass is 45% more energy-efficient during the winter, and is 56% more efficient in the summer. It blocks 84% of the sun’s UV rays, which can damage your interiors and furniture.
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass – This one is our most energy-efficient window glass yet. It is best used in areas with warmer weather. It lets most of the natural light in that the sun can bring, while blocking almost all of the sun’s harmful UV rays. It is 45% more energy efficient during the winter, and is 70% more efficient during summer, and in hotter areas. It blocks a whopping 95% of the sun’s UV rays for a safer home.
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® Sun Glass – This glass keeps your home cooler during the summer. It is coated with a tint, to minimize the brightness that is caused by the sun. It has the highest rating against solar heat gain.
Our glass products are also available in different patterns including Obscure, Reed, Cascade, and Fern. We also offer and install tempered glass, which is four times stronger than the regular glass. If you want to talk to us to know more or schedule an appointment, you can either call us or fill out our online form.