Every homeowner wants windows that can maximize curb appeal, comfort, and energy efficiency. Your choice of window material plays a large role to achieving this. That’s why, if you’re looking to replace your windows this season, make sure that your new units use a lovely and durable framing material. There are many options available today, but our exclusive Fibrex® frames at Renewal by Andersen® remains at the top of the list.
The expert in window replacement in Wichita, KS, Renewal by Andersen, shares the features and benefits of this excellent material.
- Environmentally Friendly — Fibrex consists of 40% clean, reclaimed wood fiber. Since reclaimed materials in the manufacturing process allows for regrind and reuse, they reduce the potential for landfill waste. Fibrex windows from Renewal by Andersen of Kansas meet the science-based certification standards by Green Seal. They are also ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means they measure up to the strict energy performance ratings set by the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Superior Durability — This material has the strength of wood, which allows us to make narrower frames and more expansive glass. You can enjoy replacement windows in Wichita that offer panoramic views of the outdoors and considerable access to natural light.
- Maintenance-Free — Unlike vinyl, our exclusive Fibrex composite doesn’t expand or contract as much when exposed to extreme changes in weather and temperature. It doesn’t crack, pit, corrode, or require painting. This reduces the stress and expenses from regular maintenance or repairs.
- Increased Energy Efficiency — Fibrex features insulating properties of wood, keeping an airtight seal that prevents significant energy loss. When paired with our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, you’ll benefit from more thermally comfortable interiors without relying too much on your HVAC system. You’ll enjoy reduced energy savings, while maximizing available lighting in your rooms.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal — This composite also contributes greatly to the architectural beauty of your home. Its frame and sash design can reflect the shape and lines of your previous windows. Additionally, Fibrex can be shaped into any kind of window, including our curved specialty windows. With this material, boosting your home’s curb appeal through our replacement windows in Topeka, KS, is easy and worry-free.
Experience the many advantages of Fibrex replacement windows from Renewal by Andersen of Kansas. Call us at (855) 871-9140 or fill out our form today for a free estimate.